Vacancy: Project Manager
Location: Co. Dublin
Salary: 90K + package
A Project Manager is required to work for a leading main contractor to undertake a key infrastructural project. 3D Personnel’s client is a building main contractor with projects throughout Ireland and UK.
The successful Project Manager will need a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a project management role including civils background. This is a great opportunity for a successful project manager to join a leading contractor with a large pipeline of work over the next number of years.
As Project Manager your role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Responsible for delivery of Building projects - both pre and post contract award.
- Project management from inception to completion including managing clients, design teams and contractors
- Representing clients throughout the full life cycle of projects
- Managing the preparation of feasibility studies, option appraisals, cost plans and business cases
- Ensuring project financial performance and delivering within budget
- Procurement including preparation of contract documents, drawings and specifications
- Construction stage project management, monitoring progress against programme, assessing costs for works completed and ensuring quality
- Ensuring contracts are administered correctly
- Risk management
- Working to meet Health and Safety and overall project quality objectives
- Seeking out potential business development opportunities or leads and either follow through or inform senior management
In order to be considered for the role you will have:
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or similar
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a project management role and civils background.
- Previous experience in Pre and post contract project management including managing design teams, procurement and managing construction phase will be advantageous
- Excellent oral and written communication skills