Vacancy: Contracts Manager
Location: South East Leinster
Salary: €100K + excellent package
3D Personnel’s client is seeking to recruit an Experienced Contracts Manager to join our team. The company has multiple residential projects running concurrently in the Leinster region and is looking to grow their team accordingly. Reporting directly to the Construction Director, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of residential projects from tender stage to completion in the South Dublin / South East Leinster regions.
Principle Duties & Accountabilities:
- Experienced Construction Contracts Manager (5 years +)
- Pro-active, driven individual capable of working within a team environment
- Management of all aspects of construction works for individual and/or multiple projects
- Good understanding of construction technology, sufficient to carry out quality inspections and reports
- Ensure compliance with drawings, specifications, building regulations and good building practice
- Co-ordinate construction projects to meet programme, budget & specification.
- Manage and direct site staff and all subcontractors
- Organising the various professional teams working on a project
- Chair Progress meetings with Directors
- Construction related 3rd level qualification or trade background.
- Proven experience in similar role working with a Main Contractor is essential.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong leadership, communication, organisational and management skills.
- Strong knowledge of computing and MS Project and Office applications.
- Excellent writing, reporting and presentation skills.
- Knowledge and responsibility for management of the BCAR process and its implementation.