Vacancy: Contract Manager - Developer.
Salary: €105,000 NEG. Depending on experience + Excellent bonuses and industry leading benefits.
3DPersonnel’s client is a one of Ireland’s largest and stable residential developers. They have been operating for over 30yrs and have an excellent name for quality and customer service.
3DPersonnel’s client is currently seeking to recruit a contracts manager to undertake the construction of residential projects in the Dublin area. The successful candidate will be experienced in undertaking large mixed use residential projects consisting of apartments and family homes (for 15yrs). The successful candidate will be employed on a permanent basis and will be able to earn a performance based bonus of up to 25% and along with other industry leading benefits.
- Manage, mentor and coordinate both site staff and sub-contractors on site
- Manage the design team members to ensure best value, buildable solutions whilst managing program expectations from planning stage to completion
- Manage quality and customer expectations ensuring all works comply with building regulations and other relevant standards.
- Monthly reporting of projects including program, H&S, quality and budget.
- Ensure strict compliance with drawings, specification, building regulations and good building practice
- Ensure all Health and Safety requirements are maintained and lead continuous improvement on sites
- Provide clear leadership and direction to the site team and subcontractors while maintaining a professional manner is essential
- Degree/Higher Diploma in Construction Management, Engineering or equivalent
- 15+ years’ residential construction experience
- Background in residential developments essential
- Experienced of managing multiple residential contracts
- Knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for tasks/projects
- Accuracy, attention to detail and a methodical nature
- The ability to lead, use initiative and be self-motivated