Job Description: Contracts Director
On behalf of my client, I am actively recruiting for a Contracts Director to work for a Northern Irish based contractor, who specialises in joinery and interior fit-out, working throughout the UK & Ireland
This is a key role for the business and involves overall operational responsibility for the performance of land-based contracts, ensuring the delivery of projects safely, on time, within budget and to the client’s specification.
- Contributing as a member of the Senior Management Team to the development, communication and implementation of operational objectives in line with the Company’s strategy.
- Establish priorities on and between projects and manage the allocation and/or transfer of staff and resources across projects accordingly
- Lead, review and challenge project budgets and forecast to ensure a consistent and deliverable approach is adopted.
- Co-ordinate and monitor the production of meaningful commercial indicators of project performance and provide regular commentary and evaluation to the MD and Board.
- Undertake responsibility for all safety, health, environment and quality matters ensuring adherence to statutory and legal requirements and Company procedures.
- Overall responsibility for the planning function..
This role will require frequent travel within the UK and potentially overseas.
Please send your CV to Sarah Kennedy at 3D Personnel