Our client is one of the leading civil engineering and construction contractors in Ireland and the UK.
They are looking for a Construction Supervisor with a solid background in heavy civils and earthworks to join their team on a permanent basis on a role that they have in Watford.
- Looking after self-performing construction crew
- Coordinates the project, follows planning and fixes problems.
- Prepares the financial settlement of the projects so that they can be settled.
- Signals and reports abnormalities.
- Orders materials according to schedule for projects assigned to them and use them accordingly.
- Manages all materials professionally, stores them and protect them against theft.
- Maintains communication with clients.
- Selects, guides, sends, evaluates, motivates and coaches their team
- Allocate general and daily responsibilities
- Resolve problems when they arise
- Report on progress to managers, engineers etc
- Make sure H&S regulations are being followed
- 5 years+ construction experience
- 1-3 years in Civil Engineering works
- Proven experience working on cross country pipelines or utility projects
- Full driving license
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to work with one of the leading civil engineering contractors across the UK and Ireland.