Job Description: Planner (Junior & Senior)
Location: North Donegal
Salary: €35,000 - €40,000
On behalf of my client, I am actively recruiting for Planners of all levels to work on an ongoing projects across Ireland & UK . You will be reporting into the Contracts Director and will be responsible for establishing and maintaining effective planning and programming systems on all projects and will monitor and report on the progress of works throughout the duration of each project.
- Assisting the Estimating team with the preparation of tender documentation, including programmes, logistics plans and method statements.
- Proactive contribution at internal adjudication meetings and post tender client meetings.
- In conjunction with the project team, prepare comprehensive planning information on new project start-ups, including a co-ordinated procurement, design, manufacture and construction programme.
- Regular progress updating of project programmes to inform the project team and senior management team.
- Regular critical path analysis and advising the project team of critical changes to priorities and critical threats. Advise action or adjustments required to maintain targets.
- Preparation of claim information in the event of delays.
- Controlling and recording programme revisions.
- Good IT skills, including the use of Microsoft Office and Project.
- Construction and Planning background essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong Stakeholder management skill.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Great attention to detail.
- Work as part of a team and independently without supervision.
- Driven to succeed and self-motivated with pro-active approach.
Please send your CV to email@example.com