MULTIPLE CONSTRUCTION MANAGERS NEEDED ASAP – TIER 1 MAIN CONTRACTOR FOR UK & EUROPE
Our client is a dynamic construction services company, delivering robust and future-proofed places that help people and businesses thrive. They are a large Tier 1 Main Contractor operating across a wide range of projects throughout the UK.
They are looking for Experienced Construction Manager’s to deliver a quality service and product in line with the project goals by working with the professional team and applying company systems, procedures and culture. They are recruiting for individuals to join their team on a permanent basis for roles both UK based, and abroad.
- To work closely with the Senior Construction Manager & Technical Services Manager.
- To work closely with the Health & Safety Manager in planning the works
- To identify problems and offer solutions prior to and during construction
- To suggest trade contractors, systems and manufacturers for team appraisal
- To review design and shop drawings, the project programme and contribute where necessary
- To offer high level strategic thinking at a project level
- To be aware of the existence of marketing relationships with external professionals and clients
- To actively promote internal philosophy and culture
- To produce precise and succinct project reports
- To produce logistic plans and method statements
- To review and manage temporary works processes associated with the project works
- To chair trade contractor meetings
- Develop detailed programmes with the project planner
- Produce short term programmes
- Good understanding of M&E systems
- To develop computer skills
- Implement Zero Defects and absolute completion Initiatives
- Recognised qualification, preferably in structural or civil engineering.
- Previous experience of successfully carrying out a similar role to a high quality.
- Fully conversant with CDM and all relevant Health & Safety legislation and previous experience of successful implementation on a major project.
- In addition to general knowledge of common building and service trade, has greater in-depth knowledge and expertise in some specific areas e.g. joinery, cable wall systems, security
- Experience working on Fit out and/or Data Centres would be advantageous but not essential
- Great Commitment
- Planning and Organisational skills
- Communication and Influencing
- Leadership and Team Management skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Construction Manager to take their career to the next level with one of the leading Tier 1 Main Contractors in the UK. On top of the attractive benefits this company offers their employees, at this stage they are prepared to offer the following employment and benefit package:
- Competitive salary
- Generous Car/Travel Allowance
- Excellent Family Friendly Policies
- Private medical cover
- Pension scheme
- Discount on a vast array of selected retailers and gyms
- Voluntary benefits such as; cycle to work, child care vouchers
For roles abroad you can also expect, on top of those listed above, the following benefits;
- Pre-booked and paid flights home
- Accommodation paid for
- Very generous living allowance
- And many more…
If you or anyone you know are interested in this role please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Balme on:
Abalme@3dpersonnel.com / 02071833030.