Our client is a well-established and one of Ireland’s leading building contractors with projects in construction in Munster and mainly the Cork area. With a healthy pipeline of work they are looking to employ a Construction Office Administrator to join an ever growing team.
The successful candidate MUST have experience of working in an administrative role. Previous experience in Construction is a plus.
Most of the work undertaken by our client is residential projects with some commercial construction included. The company is well established, having been trading for over 60 years.
This role would suit someone with 5 years or more experience in a company office, who is looking to work in a busy and interesting environment.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Document control and management
- Dealing with local authority and clients
- Producing site documents and handover documents
- Administration at head office
- Ordering to ensure that equipment is available in the office
- Sending communications in the business
- Assist different department heads
- Supporting the wider team
- Record keeping and administration
- Filing and document management
You will be highly organised, numerate, with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel. We are looking for someone dynamic and ambitious, who is able to roll their sleeves up when necessary.
This is an excellent position, offering real growth opportunities to the right person. The salary for this role is €30,000 to €35,000 for the right candidate.