Position: Commercial Manager
Location: West Ireland – flexible with travel to Roscommon, Sligo, Mayo.
Salary: €95,000 plus package
We are seeking a Commercial Manager to join an expanding team based in the west of Ireland. You will be required to provide commercial support and as well as managing prestigious projects and ensure that commercial discipline is maintained throughout. You will also be responsible for developing all project staff on commercial issues.
- Risk Management, Materials Procurement, Management of the supply
- Financial reporting including CVRs, Budget forecasting, Maximising cash flow, Client liaison
- Report into the Regional Commercial Manager.
Required & Skills:
- Degree qualification in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Surveying or Commercial Management
- Ideally 10+ years’ Commercial experience working for a main contractor with a civil engineering background and experience with various types of contract forms including with Earthworks/Roadworks and Windfarms.
- Experience in various contract types e.g., NEC, PWC etc.
- Previous Claims experience is Essential.
- Strong commercial awareness and excellent client liaison skills
- Project management experience is beneficial and good team leadership skills
- Extensive understanding of the civil engineering infrastructure industry
- Flexibility and negotiation.