Vacancy: Civils Quantity Surveyor
Salary: NEG. €100K - €110K + package
3D Personnel’s client is a large multi-disciplinary civils company that is a seeking to employ a Civils Quantity Surveyor to be based out of their Dublin office.
The successful candidate will have a vast amount of experience in working in large civils main contractors undertaking roads and highway projects.
This a great opportunity to join a leading civil engineering company with a large amount of work going into the next 10 yrs.
- Preparing early stage budgets and detailed cost plans;
- Performing risk and value management and cost control;
- Advising on procurement strategy;
- Preparing tender and contracts documents, including bills of quantities;
- Identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks;
- Preparing and analysing costings for tenders;
- Establishing and operating cost and financial control systems;
- Certifying progress claims and payments to contractors against work completed
- Negotiating to ensure budgets are not exceeded;
- Measurement from drawings of the Mechanical and Electrical components;
- Providing advice on contractual claims;
- Analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports;
- Valuing completed work and arranging payments;