Vacancy: Civils Foreman / Site Manager
Location: North Dublin
Salary: €70K - €80K + full package
A civils supervisor / foreman is required for work in Dublin on a large scale technology and mass transport related projects. The successful candidate will be joining a civils team undertaking a major project in the area.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Civils supervisor / foreman to join a global company with over 30 years on the market, providing great salaries and career opportunities. The successful candidate will have good underground services , ducting, drainage and excavation experience.
As a Foreman, you will:
- Under the guidance of the PM be accountable for the safe delivery, execution and performance to agreed budget and / or approved forecasts for the project;
- Management of plant on site, along with direct, sub contract and agency staff;
- Liaising with the clients’ representatives on site, implementing their instructions on site and ensuring written sign off is obtained of any instruction received from the client on site
- Maintaining site records and document control;
- Liaising on a daily basis with the Group QS managing the costing of the job;
- Working with the Health & Safety Officer to ensure daily adherence on site by all staff to health and safety rules and regulations;
- Lead by example to effectively support the company Safety Behavioural Programme including implementation of safety initiatives;
- Ensure that systems and processes are implemented to meet Project requirements, including Quality Plans, Completion Packs and ITP’s.
As an experienced civils foreman you will have experience working on large civil engineering and infrastructure projects and have previous experience at supervisory level. Knowledge of traditional construction activities is essential along management of workers and earth moving machinery.