3D Personnel’s client is a leading building and civil engineering company in Ireland with projects across various sectors including healthcare, education, commercial / residential projects.
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Groundworks Foreman for a projects in County Cork.
The successful candidate will be undertaking site development including the construction of drainage, utilities and services. The successful candidate will be experienced in working within building & civil engineering companies undertaking site development.
• Manage and coordinate both site staff and sub-contractors on site.
• Management of H&S on site to ensure highest standards are maintained.
• Liaise and communicate closely with the design team and other stakeholders.
• Plan the daily resourcing and control of site labour and ordering of materials, completing the online daily site diary and relevant weekly documentation in accordance with company policy.
• Carry out company compliance and administration procedures and recording performance and progress of site operations and subcontractors.
• Hold 5-6 years minimum experience in a foreman role with a main contractor.
• Essentially have a strong proven track record in residential development
• Have excellent references from previous employers
• Good length of service with previous employer.