Vacancy: Civils Foreman - Site development
Location: Dublin/ Kildare
Salary: €65k + Package including Vehicle
3DPersonnel’s client is Ireland’s premier main contractor undertaking building & Civils.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Civils Foreman to join Ireland’s premier main contractor.
3DPersonnel’s client is currently seeking to recruit a highly experienced Civils Foreman to be based in the Dublin/ Kildare area. The successful candidate will be experienced in working with main contractors / Civil engineering contractors undertaking site preparation works other associated civils works.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced foreman to gain permanent employment with Ireland’s largest contractor with a large pipeline of work over the next five yrs.
As a Civils Foreman you will:
- Ensure that works are completed to deliver the schedule
- Make sure that work is carried out in accordance with risk assessments and method statements – the foreman is also responsible for producing daily risk assessments
- Manage the foundations gang
- Ensure that work is carried out to the specifications outlined in the construction drawings
- Ensure productivity requirements are met
Who we're looking for
You will have:
- Experience of all aspects of Site Development, roads, utilities and services
- The ability to interpret technical drawings – such as general arrangements for rebar, setting out and service drawings
- Strong management skills