Our client is a multidisciplinary engineering consultancy providing first class service to its clients since it was founded in 1967. The company provides an all embracing engineering service encompassing civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, environmental, project management and conservation services.
They are currently looking for a Civil/Structural Engineer for work for them on projects that they have in Angola. Candidate will have to be fluent in Portuguese and be willing to split their time between the London office and Angola.
- Working on detailed designs for airport, road, stadium and civil infrastructure projects for the Angolan government
- Examining plans for civil works in the region and anticipating any problems with implementation
- Traveling to Angola to supervise the contractors and deal with local contractors on any design or construction issues
- Good experience dealing with client and contractor
- Report back to the director on all aspects on the work undertaken in the region
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- At least 4 years’ experience working for an engineering consultancy
- Fluent Portuguese
- Experience working in Angola
Excellent opportunity for an experienced engineer to oversee all works that the client are undertaking in the area.