€50,000 - €60,000 + Vehicle + Package
3D Personnel are actively working alongside one of Irelands leading main contractors. Due to continued expansion, they now require an experienced Civil Engineer to join their Leinster based team on a permanent basis initially based in Co. Wexford working on a large-scale Civil’s project.
- Responsible for the management, monitoring, co-ordination, and delivery of all engineering functions to meet project objectives.
- Responsible for the effective control and flow of all technical information required on the project
- Work closely with the project team to drive the company’s Health and Safety standards on site
- Integrate and challenge design and technical proposals and problem solve to achieve optimal solutions
- Monitor and drive the quality of setting out standards for the project
- Mentor the engineering team on the project to assist the team to develop their technical skills
- Relevant Third level Degree
- At least 4+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Previous Main Contractor Civil Infrastructure projects experience is preferred
- Setting out experience is essential.
- IT skills – knowledge of Microsoft and BIM software, AutoCAD.
- Ability to work well within a team to collaborate with others
To register your interest in this position, please forward a copy of your latest cv to Sarah or call today to discuss further.