Civil Site Engineer
€50,000 - €60,000 + Package + Benefits
Our client are a leading Civil Engineering and Building Company, with a turnover in excess of €50million with offices in locations in Northern Ireland and England delivering high quality construction projects across the UK and Ireland. We operate in all aspects of Construction from Civils and Water Infrastructure through to Commercial and Residential projects.
Due to continuing success and growth of our Civil Engineering team, we have a fantastic new opportunity for a Civil Site Engineer. Working on water infrastructure projects you will play a key role within the team through setting out, excavation, pipelaying and concrete works. There will be the opportunity to continue to develop professionally as a successful Civil Site Engineer with the support of your Site and Contracts Manager.
- Reading, interpretation and providing clear communication of construction drawings on site for layouts, material measurements etc.
- Ensuring that the setting out is accurate, providing precise lines, levels and reference points on site.
- Effectively influencing the progress on sites and ensuring programme deadlines are met.
- Ensuring the requirements as specified by client and senior management are met
- Developing effective relationships and dealing with clients and subcontractors.
- Working closely with the Site Manager to ensure that the Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety aspects of the work are adhered to during your project phase on site.
- Continually developing your knowledge in the industry, communicating and implementing best practice guidance to line managers and relevant staff.
- Maintain Integrated Management System (IMS) requirements, procedures and policies.
- To undertake any other duties as allocated.
- A degree in Civil Engineering or other industry related qualification with 3+ years relevant experience in assisting Site Managers
- Experience within the water or utilities sector would be advantageous.
- Ability to closely collaborate with other project stakeholders
- Numeracy and IT skills including MS Office, Word and Excel.
- A full driving licence and relevant site cards.
- Must be able to use their own initiative, taking accountability and responsibility for a project from start to finish.
- Deadline driven, instilling motivation in the team to hit key targets.
You will develop professionally and personally as a successful Site Engineer with an established Company that provides steady and ongoing projects in this area. You will receive an attractive salary, with a rounded benefits package including a company vehicle etc.
To register your interest in this position, please forward a copy of your latest cv to Sarah or call to discuss further.