Our client is currently recruiting for a Civils Foreman for Galway.
The preferred candidate will be experienced in undertaking large roads projects & heavy civils/groundworks packages.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Civils Foreman seeking a new challenge to join a contractor with a healthy pipeline of work.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Maintain and comply with systems for managing site health and safety and welfare
• Ensure the inspection, preparation and maintenance of the site in a satisfactory condition for the safe execution of the works
• Motivate personnel and arrange for effective productivity and economic use of labour, plant and subcontract resources and achievement of required quality within any environmental constraints
• In conjunction with the engineering staff, determine methods or working and programme of works
• Maintain on-site administrative systems to ensure integrated management systems are adhered to
• Ensure the provision of information on methods and programmes to enable the completion of the works
• 5+ years’ experience working with a civils / groundworks contractor
• Knowledge on Soils / excavation / Concrete works / Drainage operations / Finishes / surfaces & landscaping and experience with Road construction Groundworks