Civil/ Mechanical Engineer Required
Engineer required for company who provide Electrical, Instrumentation and Mechanical services, including Control Panel Design and Assembly, ranging from General Installation to Service and Calibration across numerous industrial sectors in Ireland and the UK.
The successful candidate will deliver projects through various stages of the design process from feasibility to planning/detailed design and onto construction.
The candidate will be required to prepare designs and specifications under the supervision of experienced senior staff. Duties will include:
- Ideally they will need design and/or tendering experience but process knowledge is a must.
( Water & wastewater process, mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, control and automation design.).
- Preparation of outline and detail of waste water projects in accordance with client specifications
- Drawing preparation for issue to CAD team
- Management of work packages with scope to move up to managing smaller schemes
- Client liaison as necessary to deliver the schemes/projects
- Production of technical reports as required
- Strengthening our wider Civil Engineering offering to regulatory water company clients
The key attributes we look for are the ability to solve problems, build constructive relationships and a desire to continually improve. We will provide you with the right environment and opportunities to develop as an engineer and support your personal development.
- Hold a Degree in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering.
- Have a minimum of 1 years’ experience as an Engineer.
- Water and waste-water experience ( Preferable)
- Be highly motivated and organised
- € DOE
If you are an Engineer with 1-3 years’ experience considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact David Guiney for a confidential discussion. 3D Personnel will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. 3D Personnel is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Cork