Chief Technical Officer (C.T.O.) REF: VAC-12738
Full Time (Home Based/Hybrid Working an Option + 2 days on site)
Competitive Commensurate with Experience + Benefits £50K-£60K
Our client is a rapidly expanding and innovative organisation with several sites across the U.K. and Ireland the organisation has recently experienced an unprecedented surge in demand for their products and services. As a result of this growth, they wish to appoint a technically savvy C.T.O.
Are you excited by the opportunity to develop a company’s growing technological backbone?
If so, we can’t wait to hear from you. Our maturing Marketing Automation company needs a CTO (Chief Technology Officer) who can provide technical leadership and training for the rest of the company. The ideal applicant will have an organised and creative mindset that drives them to find innovative solutions to common problems. If you have a background in Marketing and Technology and have the skills necessary to fulfil the obligations of a C-level position, we want to hear from you.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Setting a vision for how technology will be used in our client’s organisation.
- Ensuring that technological resources meet the company's short and long-term needs.
- Outline the goals for research and development.
- Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services.
- Making executive decisions on behalf of the company's technological requirements.
- Acting as a mentor to team members.
- Maintaining a consumer-focused outlook and aiding in the delivery of IT projects to market.
- Managing technology budgets and time frames.
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments.
- Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- MBA preferred.
- 8 years working in a technological role.
- 5 years of managerial experience.
- Advanced technological skillset and a demonstrated history with technology.
- Exceptional team management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to delegate efficiently.
- Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future.
- AWS experience
- Experience managing remote teams
In return we offer
We expect you to follow a 37-hour week, working from home or from our Head Office in Co Derry with two days per week on site, restrictions permitting in the future.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunities for technical and professional growth.
How to Apply:
Please send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note or email to David/Robert in our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
Note only suitable applicants will be contacted. Enquires by email ideally OR to from NI/UK - 02871228449/ from ROI - 0749715028
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.