We have a requirement for CAD Technicians to join our clients design team to work on a number of major construction projects throughout Ireland. The position will be based in Kildare, and might be ideal for candidates commuting into Dublin.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
• To carry out surveys of existing sites in order to facilitate preparation of drawings and 3D models.
• To ensure that drawings and designs meet client and industry standards
• Assist and/or lead in the control of documentation for the department in accordance with company procedures.
• To provide support to site installation teams
• 2 years’ experience working in a similar role preferred however not essential
• High degree of proficiency in AutoCAD and Plant 3D
• Competent in the use of Revit and Navisworks
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to prioritise, plan workload efficiently and work without the need for excessive supervision.
If interested in further information apply within or contact Hugh Casey on 0876416933 or email@example.com