We are looking for a CAD Technician/ Architectural Technician to join the Technical team to assist with duties such as: -
- Assist in the management of consultant’s briefs for residential design packages on a number of sites.
- Production of working drawings and details where applicable.
- Production of conveyance and brochure sales plans.
- Production and management of specification documentation.
- Assist with feasibility site layouts for the Land team.
CAD Technician Position Overview
- Be able to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Have excellent experience in AutoCAD. Knowledge of Revit, beneficial but not essential.
- Working closely with consultants and manufacturers/ specifiers.
- Familiar with Residential Planning and Building Regulations including new forthcoming amendments.
- Attend site meetings/ visits and answer site queries.
CAD Technician Position Requirements
- Living within sensible commute of the Horsham area.
- Highly motivated with an excellent work ethic.
- Relevant Degree Qualified or similar or sound work experience.
- Experience within the Residential sector