Vacancy: Business Development Manager
3D Personnel are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join a dynamic specialist joinery and fit-out contractor within their marine sector.
- You will have a track record in business development within a marine, construction and/or fit-out environment
- strong influencing, negotiating and presentation skills
- The ability to plan and stay one-step ahead and be self-motivated and adaptable
- experience working in a pressurised environment with the ability to keep calm under pressure
- Travel will be an integral part of this role to meet with clients and attend events
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Source new project opportunities in line with business strategy and sales targets.
- Monitor the tendering process to enable meaningful discussions with clients.
- Produce reports on a monthly basis for the senior management team.
- Research the global marine market to identify designers, architects and new clients.
- Provide an ongoing and proactive interface with clients strengthening Mivan’s position as the client’s preferred choice.
- Initial point of contact with project key players to establish interest and identify needs.
- Provide bid supplemented documents, executive summary etc for key tenders.
- Attendance at trade shows (visitor and exhibits), networking and corporate entertainment for clients.
Salary & Package:
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance or Company car
If you would like more information on this role then contact James Mitchell in the Southampton office or alternatively send your updated CV through
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Business.