Vacancy: Business Development Manager
Location: Antrim or Southampton
3D Personnel’s client is a dynamic and progressive specialist joinery and fit-out contractor with a reputation for excellence and innovation across a broad range of sectors. Due to continuing growth 3D Personnel’s client are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced person to fill the challenging position of Business Development Manager.
As an integral part of the team the Business Development Manager will identify and secure sales opportunities through developing and sustaining new and repeat clients.
To carry-out this challenging role the successful applicants will have an outstanding and demonstrable track record in business development, construction and/or fit-out environment. Candidate must have strong influencing, negotiating and presentation skills, the ability to plan and stay one-step ahead and be self-motivated and adaptable. Candidate should have experience working in a pressurised environment with the ability to keep calm under pressure and go the extra mile to deliver results within deadlines. Travel will be an integral part of this role to meet with clients and attend events.
Main duties will include:
- Source new project opportunities in line with firm’s business strategy and sales targets.
- Monitor the tendering process to enable meaningful discussions with clients.
- Produce reports on a monthly basis for the senior management team.
- Research the global marine market to identify designers, architects and new clients.
- Provide an ongoing and proactive interface with clients strengthening company’s position as the client’s preferred choice.
- Initial point of contact with project key players to establish interest and identify needs.
- Provide bid supplemented documents, executive summary etc for key tenders.
- Attendance at trade shows (visitor and exhibits), networking and corporate entertainment for clients.