Job Description: Business Analyst
Salary: £25 – 30k
On behalf of my client, I am actively recruiting for a Business Analyst to work for a highly reputable construction company based in My Client is a construction and property development company which operates throughout the UK, Ireland and Europe
- Be the key contact for all reporting and systems requirements and planning and delivering projects to meet deadlines.
- Support other ad-hoc reporting requirements both in Power BI and Excel (PowerPivot & Jet Report).
- Learn and understand the Software Systems, with a key focus on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and Procore, and review processes to continually drive efficiencies.
- Provide Systems knowledge and information support to colleagues.
- Support Senior Managers and Directors in the development of reports to improve the data analysis and efficiency of reporting timelines to meet commercial/operational requirements.
- Liaise with third party service providers, to explain requirements, identify & document solutions and support systems upgrades and improvement projects.
- Analyse, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution.
- Logical problem solver with a track record of good analytical skills.
- Excellent listening, written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Able to relate well with colleagues, whilst comfortable to challenge where appropriate.
- Precise, accurate and attention to detail.
- Reliable, pro-active and self-confident.
- Experience of working on own initiative and in a collaborative team environment.
Please send your CV to Sarah Kennedy at 3D Personnel.
Please note this role is based In Northern Ireland, therefore only candidates living in NI or who have knowledge of the NI market will be chosen.