3D Personnel are currently on the lookout for a Building Services Engineer for our Client in Dublin. Our client is a leading Developer with over 20 years experience building award winning projects in Ireland.
The Building Services Engineer will be experienced in working with main contractors or developers undertaking residential and / or mixed use projects. They will have at least 2 yrs experience while undertaking large projects with a value of at least €10 million.
Responsibilities involved in this role will include:
- Liaise with statutory service providers
- Review client drawings
- Review M&E design drawings
- Provide comments on M&E drawings
- Provide feedback on M&E design
- Provide CDM and Health & Safety input
- Review suppliers and subcontractor risk assessment, method statements and assessments
- Coordinate M&E drawings/design/specification approval process
- Implementation and coordination of specialist subcontractor design
- Coordination of the equipment technical information
- Procurement of material not already in main M&E packages
- Value engineering of materials
- Coordinate onsite installations
- Overseeing quality assurance checks
- Obtain and review commissioning and balancing reports and certification
- Manage client, design team and subcontractor related meetings.
- Knowledge of BIM
- Program development & Management
- Problem solving.
- 2 + years industry experience.
- A background in M&E.
- H&S awareness.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Stable employment history.
- A Mechanical, Electrical, Building Services degree or similar.