Building Services Engineer
€60,000 - €70,000 + Package
3D Personnel are actively working alongside one of Irelands leading main contractors. Due to their continued growth and success, they are now in the market for an experienced Building Services Engineer to join their Dublin based team working on large-scale multi-million-euro projects across Dublin City.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring all building services are coordinated with other construction activities, from specification and procurement through to the installation, testing and commissioning of services in a variety of commercial, industrial, educational and healthcare buildings.
- Candidate must be knowledgeable with specifications, service drawings, architectural and structural details, liaising with design teams, coordinating subcontractor activities to ensure compliance with Company standards and programme, the timely submission of O & M manuals and other ad hoc duties such as assisting in the preparation of detailed tender documentation.
- Candidates should have relevant 3rd level qualifications.
- Previous 3+ years’ experience gained either with a building contractor or in a skills transferable field.
- Previous experience based in Ireland or the UK.
- Experience with relevant IT systems and knowledge of AutoCAD is required.
- Must have the ability to work in teams, to be organised self-starters and possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
To register your interest in this position, please forward a copy of your latest cv to Sarah or call today to discuss further.