Vacancy: BIM Technician
Salary: €35K - €40K + package
3DPersonnel’s client is one of Ireland’s largest main contractors that has undertaken some of Ireland’s largest and most prestigious projects. They have been undertaking operations for the previous 50 years and have employed of 100 people with a turnover exceeding €300 M.
3DPersonnel’s client is currently seeking to recruit an experienced BIM Technician to be based in the company’s office in Kildare.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record working within main contractors undertaking large projects with a value of at least €20 million and will have worked for at least 5 consecutive years within a large main contractor / developer.
- Work in BIM and CAD files using Revit MEP 2015/2016 and AutoCAD 2015/2016
- Create construction documents using Revit MEP 2015/2016 and AutoCAD 2015/2016 for client projects under the direction of the BIM/CAD Manager.
- Work closely with engineers, designers, contractors, and subcontractors to provide project coordination documentation.
- Assists the Lead Engineer in maintaining the project design schedule and budget.
- Confers and coordinates with the Lead Engineer regarding any missing information required for completion of the design.
- Confers and coordinates with other disciplines to assure compliance with project requirements, company standards and procedures, industry codes and standards, utility company requirements, and client criteria.
- Assures that company and client CAD standards and procedures are followed.
- As a lead designer may direct, guide, and check the work of a team of CAD designers and CAD drafters on a project.