BIM / Revit Technician
€40,000 - €50,000
3D Personnel are actively working alongside one of Irelands leading interior specialists in the country, specialising in Suspended Ceilings, Partitions, Dry lining, Skimming, Taping & Jointing, and both Internal and External Rendering. Complementing our extensive experience in the Fit-Out.
Due to their continued growth throughout Ireland, they are actively seeking an experienced BIM / Revit Technician to join their County Galway based team on a permanent basis.
- Day to day production of detailed civil and structural drawings.
- Production of 3D models using AutoCAD Civil 2/3D, Revit and other BIM software.
- Following instructions given from Engineers.
- Work closely with clients and the Design Team to deliver projects to a high standard
- Can work on own initiative producing drawings with limited supervision or direction
- Relevant Third Level Qualification
- Revit and BIM essential experience within a well-recognised company/contractor within Ireland or the UK.
- Software skills to include Micro Drainage, Microsoft Access, AutoCAD 2/3D and GIS software packages such as ArcGIS and MapInfo.
- Preferably 3 years’ + experience plus in a similar role.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Strong written and verbal (English) communication
- You will be versatile, a good team player, and committed to providing the highest level of service at all times.
- Experience in developing structural designs and drawings from Feasibility stage to a detailed construction stage.
- Must have excellent time management skills and be able to work under pressure when required to achieve deadlines.
- Experience with Residential, Office block, Hotel, Commercial, Industrial, Pharma and Medical builds would be an advantage.
To register your interest in this position, please forward a copy of your latest CV to Sarah or call today to discuss further