Vacancy: BIM Coordinator
3D Personnel’s client is one of Irelands leading main contractors with projects through-out Ireland, undertaking some of Ireland’s largest and most complicated projects.
They are currently seeking to recruit on a permanent basis a BIM Coordinator to join their BIM team based out of their Dublin city centre office.
The successful candidate will be experienced in using BIM software, Revit, NavisWorks and Autocad for at least 2 years.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading main contractor in the Dublin area offering the chance to work on large projects while receiving great company benefits.
Role Responsibilities will include;
- Maintain the project BIM Execution Plan and ensure its implementation in accordance with Employer Information Requirements;
- Quality control and monitoring of all subcontractor BIM models/drawings in accordance with Master Information Delivery Plans and Model Production Delivery Tables;
- Produce weekly clash detection reports and assist with project coordination via design team/supply chain coordination workshops;
- Provide training and supervision to project stakeholders and site team in utilising models in their roles including coordination, cost analysis, programming etc;
- Modelling through Revit and producing sketches/drawings from the BIM models to assist the site team when and as required;
- Manage the collation and input of asset information to the asset information models for handover at project completion and
- Project specialist in the BIM 360 software platform, troubleshooting, training and setting up guidelines for use.
- Very good experience using of BIM software is essential - Revit, NavisWorks and AutoCad at a minimum;
- A good understanding of BIM Level 2 requirements and industry BIM protocol;
- A construction related third level degree in Engineering, Building Services, Architecture or Structures - honours preferable;
- Construction experience on a large scale residential project and
- Design co-ordination experience across multiple disciplines.
If interested apply within or contact Hugh Casey on 0876416933 for a confidential discussion.