3D Personnel’s client is one of Irelands leading main contractors with projects through-out Ireland.
They are currently seeking to recruit on a permanent basis a BIM Engineer to join their BIM team based on a large scale construction developments €20m-€100m+ in value.
The successful candidate will be experienced in using BIM software, Revit, NavisWorks and Autocad for at least 2 years.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading main contractor in Ireland offering the chance to work on large projects while receiving great company benefits.
- Very good experience using of BIM software is essential - Revit, NavisWorks and AutoCad at a minimum;
- Experience using the BIM 360 platform and Solibri is advantageous;
- A good understanding of BIM Level 2 requirements and industry BIM protocol;
- 2 Years experience in a construction role with 1 years (minimum) experience in a similar BIM related role. Working with a general contractor would be preferable;
- A construction related third level degree in Engineering, Building Services, Architecture or Structures
- Construction experience on large scale commercial, industrial, mixed-use or similar
- Design co-ordination experience across multiple disciplines.