Vacancy: BIM Specialist
Location: Co Louth
Salary: Negotiable upon experience
3D Personnel’s client is one of Ireland's most successful main contractors undertaking large projects in:
- Commercial and residential
- Data-Centres & Industrial
The successful candidate will be experienced working for large main contractors for at least 2 yrs undertaking large projects and will have experience in dealing sevices coordination (groundworks). This is a great opportunity to join a leading main contractor on a permanent basis with a large pipeline of work in the county.
Roles and responsibilities:
- NFQ Level 6 minimum educational qualification in an AEC related discipline.
- 2+ years’ experience in the AEC industry.
- A proficiency in using BIM authoring tools (Revit) to develop live models at as built stage.
- Skills using coordination/review tools such as Navisworks to federate, coordinate, clash detect and produce reports.
- The ability to use simulation tools such as Navisworks, aligned with project schedules/programmes to produce 4D simulations.
- Experience using BIM in conjunction with Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) and Cost Breakdown Structures (CBS) will be beneficial.
- A thorough understanding of what is required by Level 2 BIM and the ability to produce all deliverables required by the mandate such as BIM execution plans, MPDTs, MIDPs, COBie outputs etc.
- Experience in Information Management (based on the principles of BS1192) and the use of CDEs and Data management software tools such as Viewpoint, Vault etc.