Vacancy: BIM Coordinator
Location: County Louth
Salary: €50K + package
3D Personnel’s client is one of Irelands leading main contractors with projects through-out Ireland, undertaking some of Ireland’s largest and most complicated projects. They are currently seeking to recruit a BIM Coordinator on the permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be experienced in using BIM software, Revit, NavisWorks and Autocad for at least 5 years.
This is a great opportunity for a BIM Coordinator to join a leading main contractor offering the chance to work on large projects while receiving great company benefits.
Role Responsibilities of the BIM Coordinator position will include:
- Maintain the project BIM Execution Plan and ensure its implementation in accordance with Employer Information Requirements;
- Quality control and monitoring of all subcontractor BIM models/drawings in accordance with Master Information Delivery Plans and Model Production Delivery Tables;
- Produce weekly clash detection reports and assist with project coordination via design team/supply chain coordination workshops;
- Assist the project Document Controller in maintaining the CDE in accordance with PAS 1192-2 protocols;
- Provide training and supervision to project stakeholders and site team in utilising models in their roles including coordination, cost analysis, programming etc;
- Modelling through Revit and producing sketches/drawings from the BIM models to assist the site team when and as required;
- Manage the collation and input of asset information to the asset information models for handover at project completion and
- Project specialist in the BIM 360 software platform, troubleshooting, training and setting up guidelines for use.
- Very good experience using of BIM software is essential - AutoCAD, Revit MEP/Revit Architecture Revit, NavisWorks;
- A degree in BIM and/or construction/structural/services
- 5+ years’ experience working in a related field (Main contractor experience in build/fit out is an advantage)
- Knowledge and understanding of BIM procedures, protocols and data management software tools
- Design co-ordination experience across multiple disciplines