Vacancy: Civils Project Manager
Salary: 85K - 90K + full package
3D Personnel’s client are looking to recruit an experienced Civils Project Manager to join their team on a key infrastructure project in the Galway area.
The role provides leadership to the project team, ensuring works are carried out to the required quality, Health & Safety and environmental standards, in full compliance with the Planning Permission and firm’s policies.
This is great opportunity for a Project Manager to get an opportunity to work for one of Irelands leading site development building and civils contractors.
Responsibilities of Project Manager will include but won’t be limited to:
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of project scope and budget.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Facilitates team and client meetings effectively.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change.
- Sets and manages client expectations.
- Working with the Health & Safety Department to ensure safe ensuring safe construction at all times.
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative solutions.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Risk management.
- Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of the construction industry and project execution.
- 15+ years practical experience managing construction sites within main contractor
- Computer literate and familiar with MS office, project, (or similar scheduling package)
- Autodesk design packages such as AutoCAD, Revit & Inventor
- Good knowledge of safety management and quality management.
- Ability to lead with confidence, mentor and motivates staff under them.
- Commercially conscious individual who demonstrates market and competitor awareness.
- Natural leader with the ability to communicate well with senior management.
- Strong manager with the ability to motivate and drive the workforce.
- Achievement motivated team player.
- Good relationship manager.