€45,000 - €55,000 + Package
3D Personnel are actively working alongside one of Irelands leading main contractors. Due to continued expansion, we are hiring BIM Coordinator for our various projects in Dublin.
As a BIM Coordinator, you will provide technical expertise to implement and manage the BIM process from Pre-contract to project delivery. This is a great opportunity to be part of a successful, growing, company.
- Take full responsibility for the BIM process on the project.
- Implement and maintain the BIM Execution Plan.
- Ensure all project team members adhere to BIM Execution Plan.
- Establish BIM Coordination workshops and report & record progress.
- Record BIM models and their status.
- Establish quality control procedures to check all models are accurate and the level of model definition is appropriate for each project stage.
- Identify and document clashes between different models using Navisworks.
- Manage, and chair clash detection meetings with other parties to the contract, including design consultants and sub-contractors.
- Advise members of the team of significant clashes, information issues associated with the BIM aspect of the works.
- Record and monitor shared data and relationships between models (grids, floor levels and shared coordinates).
- Identify and agree shared technical requirements, software packages interoperability and BIM standards to be delivered by each team member.
- Monitor the uploading of information models to the Common Data Environment, ensuring that they are compliant with the BIM execution plan.
- Co-ordinate hand-over of model and data at the agreed milestones.
- Carry out model generation from time-to-time as necessary to facilitate the development of the design on the project.
- Ensure that level of skill and expertise is kept up to date in what is a very rapidly changing environment.
- Third level Qualification in Construction / Structural / Services.
- Min 2 years post graduate experience in related field.
- Previous experience working for a main contractor is desirable.
Skills and Knowledge requirements:
- Proficient Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Proficient in Navisworks Manage
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit MEP, Revit Architecture
- Knowledge & Understanding of BIM Procedures & Protocols
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
To register your interest in this position, please forward a copy of your latest cv to Sarah or call me today to discuss further.