On behalf of my client, I am recruiting for a bid writer to work for a main contractor construction company based in NI.
POSITION: Bid Writer
FUNCTION: To effectively administer the tender process and pre-qualifications, tendering and commercial proposals for current and potential customers.
- Excellent communicator
- A high attention to detail with an excellent editing and proofing ability
- Excellent literacy skills, with an extensive vocabulary
- Possibly a journalism background
- Deadline driven with effective time management skills
- Thrive in a busy environment
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload
- Experience in the required business sector
- Proven bid team involvement
- Can demonstrate effective bid writing skills
- Tender deadlines met to a high standard
- Ensure sufficient time for senior management to review
- On-going management appraisal
- Tender Process optimised
- Administration systems optimise
Please note these role require candidates to be familiar with Northern Ireland, only candidates who have/are living and working in Northern Ireland will be considered. .
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org