3D Personnel’s client have a permanent vacancy for a senior level bid writer/ manager to be based in Kildare. The successful candidate will work alongside the Bid Lead in the generation and completion of PreQualifications and the management and coordination of enquiries and Bids.
You will have the opportunity to build your career in a busy and growing engineering and construction company and be part of a world-class team of multi-disciplinary professionals who deliver innovative and value creating technical bid proposals.
The Technical Bid Support Person will support and coordinate the bid team, whilst assisting in preparing bid submissions and coordinating bid projects from start to finish. They will be expected to undertake a wide range of activities on bids and proposals across a number of disciplines. They will be the steward of document formatting, including graphic design activities.
- 5+ years' experience in a similar role; main contracting experience desirable
- Familiarity with a range of Civil Engineering/ Building Projects
- Previous experience of bid writing within given deadlines, including detailed technical content and coordinating contributions from others (desirable)
- Time management skills, and ability to work well under pressure
- Able to work collaboratively
- Previous experience as a Bid Writer or academic background in writing (desirable)
If interested in further information, or being considered apply within or contact Hugh Casey on 0876416933 to discuss further.