Position: Bid Coordinator
Our client, a main contractor based out of Cork, requires a Bid Coordinator to assist with submittals for building and some civils projects.
Duties of Bid Coordinator:
• Drafting and responding to tender requests.
• Managing the tendering process
• Experience of managing large volumes of tenders is essential.
• Managing tender opportunities on etenders from registration to submission.
• Ongoing maintenance and development of tender documents and tender library
• Responsibility for maintenance of the tender’s database
• Post tender analysis and reporting
• Contribute to the improvement of bid processes and associated best practice
• Assisting to promote pro-active approach to business development initiatives
• Assist developing ISO 14001 Environmental Certification
• Bid or Technical writing experience
• Previous Bid Coordination experience would be beneficial
• Degree level qualification
• Strong organisational skills with the ability to work collaboratively
• Strong IT skills including MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and Adobe InDesign