Vacancy: BCAR / LEED Coordinator
Location: Dublin, Docklands
Salary: €55K + package
An experienced BCAR/ LEED Coordinator is required to join a leading main contractor in Dublin central.
3DPersonnel’s client is one of Ireland’s largest main contractors that has undertaken some of Ireland’s largest and most prestigious projects. They have been undertaking operations for the previous 50 years and have employed of 100 people with a turnover exceeding €300 M.
The candidate will be working on the company’s flagship project in Central Dublin consisting on renovation, new build including steel frame and concrete frame builds. The successful candidate will be degree qualified either in engineering or related field and will have previous experience of at least 5 yrs within large projects.
The main duties will consist of:
- Attending client, design and site meetings
- Gathering of documentation for commencement and completion notices
- Co-ordination of commencement notices
- Co-ordination of inspection plans and tracking of same during the course of a project
- Compiling of completion certificates
- Compilation of required product certification from contractors
- Undertaking timely site inspections with documented reporting on same
- Tracking of open compliance issues on projects to ensure satisfactory closure
- Coordination and liaison with all parties involved in a construction project
- Use of the BCMS system for projects
- Reporting to the named Assigned Certifier on a regular basis
- Degree in Engineering or a related construction discipline