Audit Partner – Senior Appointment
Outstanding Career Opportunity – Highly Competitive Remuneration
Is one of Northern Ireland’s leading Accountancy Practices with a huge portfolio of clients across many industry sectors throughout the U.K. and Ireland. They are widely regarded by their clients as being reliable, approachable, knowledgeable and possessing the highest professional integrity in all of their business dealings. They now wish to make a key appointment within the organisation to further develop strategic growth and augment the current team even further.
The ideal candidate will have superb communication and interpersonal skills combined with the ability to manage, influence and lead a team.
This role requires individuals with the highest levels of technical ability from someone who holds F.C.A. status and has a demonstrable proven track record in a similar role.
The role will involve:
• Running a busy audit department
• Monitoring budget and W.I.P. on assignments
• Monitoring turnaround
• Reviewing audit files
• Leading audit client meetings
• Annual audit compliance reviews
• Technical and operational training of the audit team
• Technical accounts compliance and training for the accounts team
Our client has six typical ‘Critical Areas of Performance’ which they see as fundamental to a successful Partner. These are:
Financial and Business Performance - the manner in which each partner discharges his or her responsibility for managing the business and financial aspects of the Team/Department/Division for which he or she is responsible –
• Achieving superior financial performance;
• Maintaining good financial disciplines;
• Working hard and demonstrating long term engagement and commitment.
People Management, Leadership and Team/Skills Development - setting the right leadership example both to his or her own department and to other members of the practice by –
• Achieving cooperation/buy in from team members
• Setting the right example throughout the practice in term of work ethic, personal conduct and crisis management.
• Developing the profile of the practice’s people, their skills, abilities and strengths/weaknesses in depth and skills.
• Understanding the necessity of getting things done through others in a collaborative way
• Constantly working at effectively communicating, delegating, negotiating, resolving conflict, persuading, using/responding to authority/power.
• Harnessing the power of the practice by creating, organising and energising powerful teams including the extent to which individuals within teams are encouraged to push the boundaries of their own team roles.
Business Development - contributions in general to build for the practice’s future by targeting better clients and better work.
• Achieving sustained value by originating (or playing a key part in originating) clients of the practice.
• Developing the practice’s client base to become and remain highly competitive.
• Cross-selling and introducing clients and referrers to others in the practice.
• Building marketing visions and strategies which are long-term, compelling and market-focused.
• Building the practice’s brand, reputation and profile.
• Performing an ambassadorial role to assist in the building of networks and profile.
• Client Relationship Management
Nurturing the client base- fulfilling the on-going requirement to deliver excellent service to clients in the context of their particular needs.
• Working to produce new solutions which create value to the clients.
• Consistently providing streamlined cost-effective services.
• Effectively building, developing and maintaining strong client relationships.
Contribution to the Practice Knowledge Management and Solutions including –
• Taking responsibility in an effective manner for the management of the practice, its various management functions (e.g. marketing, I.T, compliance), its departments and its sub-groups.
• Contributing creatively to the strategic planning of the practice and its implementation.
• Contributing to the building of the practice’s Intellectual Property including precedents, templates, case management and workflows.
• Demonstrating though actions and the actions of the team compliance with the practice’s policies and procedures including regulatory compliance and good practice in relation to the practice’s own policies on disbursements, bad debts and client care.
• Actively helping build the practice’s processes and systems which contribute to the practice’s ability to grow its business including quality control/improvement, governance and management structure.
• Demonstrating the visions and values of the practice by example
• Assuming the role of a brand ambassador for the practice and its strong reputation
• Acquiring new expertise and skills valuable to the practice.
• As a role model, demonstrating confidence and self-belief, consistently acting with integrity and naturally trusted by others.
• Providing an example of being self-initiating, self-starting, self-learning, committed and engaged.
How to Apply:
Please send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note or email to Robert/David in our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
Our team has many decades of recruitment experience and we provide our clients with a comprehensive service to supply and manage their workforce needs.
Currently we have offices across Ireland and U.K, to include Derry, Dublin, Cork, Galway, and London.
It is 3D Personnel’s policy to work closely with both our clients and candidates in order to build strong, mutually beneficial and lasting relationships.
For a full list of jobs we currently have available please visit https://www.3dpersonnel.com/jobs/
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.