Vacancy: Assistant Site Manager
Location: Co. Wicklow
Salary: €50K + package
Due to continued expansion, our client has an immediate vacancy for an Assistant Site Manager. The ideal candidate will have background in Engineering and will have some site or Industry experience in a similar capacity, will have strong communication and IT skills, and will be energetic and motivated.
Typically the candidate will be expected to undertake and assist with the following duties:
- Supporting the Site Manager in ensuring compliance with building regulations
- Experience in residential construction specific apartment / house building experience.
- Managing Subcontractors and Suppliers
- Managing Construction Team
- Managing Programme
- Co-Ordination of Service Providers and Local Authorities
- Ensuring Quality of Works
- Managing Health and Safety on Site
- Chairing Site and Construction Team Meetings
- Continuous CPD Development
- Degree / Higher Diploma qualification in Engineering, Construction Management, or equivalent; 10+ years post-qualification experience
- Excellent working knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
- To be methodical, pay attention to detail and be accurate
- To be good at working with people at all levels and willing to work in a team.
- To be self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative
- To be able to co-ordinate a number of different projects at the same time.
- To be willing to accept responsibility for completing designated tasks.