Title: Assistant Site Manager
Location: Ascot, Berkshire
Salary: £45,000 - £52,000 plus benefits
We're looking for an Assistant Site Manager for a scheme in Ascot with a nationally recognised residential housebuilder.
The scheme is a high specification development of 175 houses and apartments. Working with an established site team, some of your responsibilities are as follows:
- Ensuring all subcontractors and direct employees adhere to Health & Safety policies
- All works are carried out in accordance with Risk Assessments and Method statements.
- Coordinating with the project manager and site team to achieve deadlines, build to programme and budget
- Calling off materials, co-ordinating with subcontractors to meet the build programme
- Calling off services, connections and installation of meters.
- Issuing snag lists to subcontractors to ensure quality
- Liaising with customers, sales staff, buyers, surveyors and technical staff to ensure highest possible customer care and satisfaction
This is a long term role offering significant opportunity for career progression. If you are interested in further details, please send by reply an up to date version of your CV.