Vacancy: Assistant Site Manager / Site Manager
3D Personnel currently have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Site Manager / Site Manager to join a successful construction company located in Bath.
Your new employer:
Our client is a well - recognised construction company who are looking for an Assistant Site Manager to join their residential division. Our client has recently secured a refurbishment scheme of 3.no blocks of flats located close to Bath.
As the Assistant Site Manager / Site Manager you will support the Project Manager & current Site Manager with works including Over Cladding, Roofing & Kitchens and Bathrooms.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Assistant Site Manager / Site Manager will have a range of roles and responsibilities including but not limited to;
- Supporting the Site Manager & Project Manager with onsite construction activates
- Assisting with the day to day delivery of the project
- Ensuring that all health, safety & environmental procedures are enforced
- Monitoring the use of resources to help minimise costs & liaising with sub-contractors
- Ensuring that the project is completed to cost and time quality specifications and to the standard
- Providing accurate and regular reports on progress and dates
Salary & Package:
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance or Company car
- Private Medical health care
If you would like more information on this role then contact Amy Blann in the Southampton office or alternatively send your updated CV through.