Vacancy: Fit out Site Manager
Salary: €80,000 - €85,000+ fully expensed Van, + Bonus + pension + Health Insurance
3D Personnel is seeking Fit out Site Manager on behalf of a client, a leading Developer who has develiverd many successfull projects throughout GB and Ireland.
The successful Site Manager will need a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a site management role within the construction industry with at least 10yrs experience in total. This is a great opportunity for a successful Fitou Site Manager to join a leading Developer with a large pipeline of work over the next number of years.
- Work closely with the Project Manager to plan the project effectively ensuring project requirements, specifications, design drawings and Health & Safety proposals are agreed and a programme is in place.
- Promote and maintain the highest standards of health, safety and environmental management.
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site management team and the work of any subcontractors.
- Manage all site-based operatives, overseeing all aspects of their work including carrying out safety inductions, tool box talks, controlling the quality of work, ensuring method statement and order fulfilment, cleanliness and tidiness, the use of plant and tools, the reduction of waste and use of PPE.
- Full responsibility for managing and maintaining the client relationship function to ensure client satisfaction.
- Reviewing performance against targets and identifying and managing potential risks and opportunities.
- Proactive approach to resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise and associated reporting to the Project Manager and Contracts Director.
- Establish and maintain storage facilities for materials, plant and tools managing stock to meet agreed deadlines and budget of the project.
- Managing project handover and ensuring defect/ snag free completion.
- Sharing best practice and driving continuous improvements.
Education / Experience:
- A Degree / HND in a construction related discipline and 10 + years relevant experience OR A minimum of 10 years’ experience gained within similar Site Management roles working on projects ranging from €15 million.
- Sound knowledge of latest building regulations, legislation and Health and Safety.
- Knowledge and understanding of construction programmes, know where the risks to the schedule are and can suggest actions to mitigate these risks.
- Qualified first aider desirable.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritise.