Vacancy: Assistant Site Manager
3D Personnel are currently recruiting for an Assistant Site Manager to work with a residential developer based in Southampton.
Your new employer:
Our client is a successful house builder who pride themselves on their high quality homes. Our clients’ regional office, located in Southampton has recently secured a 200 unit site which is due to start within the next few months.
This client specialises in anything from one- and two-bedroom homes to six bedroom detached houses, these schemes are usually between 100 – 400 unit sites.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As the Assistant Site Manager you will have a range of roles and responsibilities including;
- Supporting the Site Manager with onsite construction activity
- Assisting with the day to day delivery of the project
- Ensuring that all health, safety & environmental procedures are enforced
- Helping ensure that work is completed safely, on time, within budget and to the standard
- Monitoring the use of resources to help minimise costs & liaising with sub-contractors
Salary & Package:
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance or Company car
- Private Medical health care
If you would like more information on this role then contact James Mitchell in the Southampton office or alternatively send your updated CV through