Vacancy: Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Location: St Ives (Cornwall)
3D Personnel currently have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to work with a well – established main contractor on a leisure scheme located in St Ives.
Your new employer:
Our client is a successful, well-recognised Construction Company who prides themselves on their high standard of work within all aspects of construction. This contractor specialises in a range of sectors including;
This client has just secured a hotel complex scheme with the value of circa £10 Million. This has sparked the opportunity for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their growing business.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As the Assistant Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible but not limited to;
- Assist with planning & preparing the cost plans and cost management of the project from the beginning to completion
- Produce relevant monthly reports for the management team
- Support the Managing Surveyor and team as and when required
- Organise, order and manage subcontract orders, applications and assist with subcontract enquiries and management.
Salary & Package:
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance or Company car
- Private Medical health care
If you would like more information on this role then contact Amy Blann in the Southampton office or alternatively send your updated CV through
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Business.