Vacancy: Assistant Quantity Surveyor
3D Personnel have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join a regional main contractor based close to Southampton.
Your new employer:
Our client is a multi-disciplined building contractor who secures schemes between £1 Million - £6 Million. This construction company specialises in a range of sectors including:
- Hotel & Leisure
Duties & Responsibilities:
As the Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible but not limited to;
- Assist with planning & preparing the cost plans and cost management of the project from the beginning to completion
- Produce relevant monthly reports for the management team
- Support the Managing Surveyor and team as and when required
- Organise, order and manage subcontract orders, applications and assist with subcontract enquiries and management.
Salary & Package:
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance or Company car
- Private Medical health care
If you would like more information on this role then contact James Mitchell in the Southampton office or alternatively send your updated CV through