Job Title: Assistant Project Manager
Salary: £50-55,000 + benefits
Our client is a specialist Design & Build Contractor, Developer and Investor in multi-sector, mixed use construction schemes. Celebrating 50 years in business recently, they have grown into one of the UK’s leading Design & Build Contractors.
Operating in the residential, commercial, leisure, student and hotel sectors, they enjoy an enviable reputation for the completion of major projects on time, on budget and to the highest quality of standards.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Contracts Manager with all day to day activities of the project
- Problem solving - Identifying, managing and resolving risks that could pose a potential contractual or commercial problem.
- Assist in creating objectives and defining tasks for the project team
- Assisting in the management of the project – both technically and financially through until completion.
- Organising and completing all relevant paper work
- Monitoring and reporting performance against programme, technical quality, financial and KPI targets.
- Co-ordinating the information flow between the Client, consultants, project team and subcontractors
- Creating project delivery programmes
- Giving progress reports
- Attending and scheduling meetings
This is a fanastic opportunity for someone with over 5 years experience in construction, not necessarily someone who has followed the site management path, but an individual who has concentrated their experience on the administrative side of managing construction projects who has a holistic view of operational, commercial and technical aspects of the build process.
For more information contact a member of the Professional & Technical team on 020 7 183 3030.