3D Personnel are working in conjunction with a main contractor to recruit for them an Assistant Project Manager. The project is in Coventry and is a large RC Frame Student Accommodation Block.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Project Manager with all day to day activities of the project
- Problem solving - Identifying, managing and resolving risks that could pose a potential contractual or commercial problem.
- Assist in creating objectives and defining tasks for the project team
- Assisting in the management of the project – both technically and financially through until completion.
- Organising and completing all relevant paper work
- Monitoring and reporting performance against programme, technical quality, financial and KPI targets.
- Co-ordinating the information flow between the Client, consultants, project team and subcontractors
- Creating project delivery programmes
- Giving progress reports
- Attending and scheduling meetings
The project is due to last 2 years and will be a permanenet position with the opportunity to potentially progress withing the company