Vacancy: Assistant Planner
3D Personnel currently have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Planner to join a regional construction company based at their head office, located close to Portsmouth.
Your new employer:
Our client is a well – established, privately owned contractor who focuses on projects ranging from £5m - £25m across Hampshire, Dorset & Wiltshire. This client prides themselves on their high standard of work & their company culture. This client specialises in a range of sectors including;
- Commercial & Industrial
- Hotel & Leisure
You will have 2 – 5 years’ experience within the Construcion industry, either within a preconstruction role or site management position with a main contractor or developer. You will have a small understanding of the preconstruction process (duties listed below). Ideally you will have a relevant construction degree / qualification & located within 45 minutes of Portsmouth / Southampton.
Roles & Responsibilities:
On a day to day basis the Assistant Planner will be responsible for;
- Reviewing tender documents and producing lists of planning deliverables
- Attend strategy meetings to gain a full understanding of the current status
- Attend pre-tender meetings
- Assist in producing information for pre-qualification documents
- Help prepare tender programmes.
- Help prepare temporary works schedules
- Help the Estimator prepare Preliminary costs.
- Provide input to the handover process from estimating to contract when required
- Attend meetings with Client, Designers, and Quantity Surveyors etc.
Salary & Package:
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance or Company car
- Private Medical health care
If you would like more information on this role then contact James Mitchell in the Southampton office or alternatively send your updated CV through
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Business.