Area Manager, Ref. VAC-12498
Full-time Perm. Contract (M-F 8.30am-5pm)
Competitive Package incl. -
Bonus, Car Allowance and significant benefits with Neg. Salary DOE
Our client is a leading provider of dental care on the island of Ireland with a vast network of branches across the country.
They are currently looking to recruit a People focused Area Manager to join them with immediate effect.
Your remit will be to maximise the growth and delivery of KPIs for the area, through role modelling excellence in your leadership, influencing and through developing and coaching a team of highly capable Practice Managers.
You will engage with key support functions to ensure each practice is supported to deliver excellence, whilst ensuring patient care and operational standards are at the heart of everything.
Key responsibilities include- (but not limited to):
• Coach and support your practice managers to continually deliver against the ‘vision’
• Ensure each practice is building their reputation in their local area as the ‘go to’ dental practice.
• Lead, manage and develop a clearly focused, high performing team of Practice Managers.
• Coach, mentor and support Practice Managers to ensure excellent internal and external customer and patient service is provided to optimise team engagement, increase and maximise revenues and promote the brand.
• Ensure a culture of positive performance management across your area, through effective goal setting and reviews.
• Ensure that each practice has a pipeline of talent to support the future growth of the business.
• P&L management - analyse, monitor, discover and drive commercial opportunity for the brand, through liaising with key stakeholders to ensure sustainability and growth.
• Partner with the Commercial Team to drive and promote opportunities that are aligned with the strategy for the brand.
• Ensure quality for patients through full compliance with all internal and legislative requirements (e.g. . Health and Safety, CQC, Clinical Governance, Company policy).
What we’re looking for:
Essentially you will have a Healthcare or Retail background and previous experience in a similar role ideally within the Irish or UK Market.
You will also have –
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Effective and flexible influencing skills
• Strong financial skills including efficient budget management
• Proven commercial acumen and analytical skill
• Project management and the proven ability to deliver to deadlines
• Proven leadership skills
• Experience of managing a dispersed team
Salary and benefits:
You will be well compensated with a competitive salary and reward package, including vehicle allowance, mental health support, excellent holidays, health benefits, pensions, perks, dental cover, discounts, access to online learning platform with hundreds of courses, Cycle to work scheme, Long service recognition.
This role will involve extensive travel across a lot of Ireland to include occasional overnight stays (Covid19 permitting).
Due to the footprint of branches, a suitable candidate may live in any Irish location but this role may be best suited to those in any of the following locations.. Dublin, Cork, Galway, Limerick or any neighbouring county.
How to Apply:
Please send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note or email to David/Robert in our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
Our team has many decades of recruitment experience and we provide our clients with a comprehensive service to supply and manage their workforce needs.
Currently we have offices across Ireland and U.K, to include Derry, Dublin, Cork, Galway, and London.
It is 3D Personnel’s policy to work closely with both our clients and candidates in order to build strong, mutually beneficial and lasting relationships.
For a full list of jobs we currently have available please visit https://www.3dpersonnel.com/jobs/
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.