Vacancy: Architectural Technician
Location: Derry / Londonderry
Salary: £20-30k DOE
3D Personnel’s client is a leading property development firm who has grown over the years to become one of the leaders in their sector.
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an Architectural Technician to be based in the Derry area.
The successful candidate will have at least 3 years’ relevant experience and be degree qualified in Architectural Technology or Architecture.
The main responsibilities of the role include;
- Support production staff, other relevant personnel, and clients to discuss and organise project.
- The preparation of any necessary scope documents for surveys, investigations and preconstruction regulatory compliance trackers
- Perform under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Liaison with construction consultants, approval bodies and other relevant third parties
- Keep abreast of current developments within the NI and English building industry and identify need for changes in current practice.
- Accompany senior staff on site visits and inspections as required
Education and experience requirements:
- Third level education in Architectural Technology or Architecture
- Minimum of 3 years’ post graduate experience in the relevant discipline
- Proficient in use of Autocad
- Excellent communication skills