Location: Derry / Londonderry
Salary: £30-40k DOE
3D Personnel’s client is a leading property development firm who has grown over the years to become one of the leaders in their sector.
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an Architect to be based in the Derry / Londonderry area.
The successful candidate will have at least 3 years’ post qualification experience.
The main responsibilities of the role include;
- Assess potential projects for feasibility by researching and analysing associated technology, design requirements, NI and English building governmental regulations and internal standards.
- The preparation of any necessary scope documents for surveys, investigations and preconstruction regulatory compliance trackers.
- Assist in developing innovative design solutions to meet client’s brief while identifying opportunity.
- Review of designs including interrogating drawings and other technical documentation to ensure compliance.
- Liaison with contractors, approval bodies and other relevant third parties.
- Keep abreast of current developments within the industry and identify need for changes in current practice.
- Occasionally carry out site visits and inspections in UK/ROI as required.
Education and experience requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years’ post graduate experience in the relevant discipline
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD.
- A proven track record in construction design and innovation
- ARB registered architect
- The ability to perform under pressure and to tight deadlines